At Paragon Stables we create a safe and respectful environment where horse, rider, and trainer develop a true partnership and friendship. It is our commitment to provide a rewarding experience, a strong foundation in horsemanship, and a chance to experience the joys of being with horses.Providing a safe, positive environment for our riders and horses is the primary goal and driving force behind Paragon Stables. We strive to create an experience that is fun, challenging, and rewarding for you. From the beginner to the experienced rider, there will be lots to do!
- Daily Hands-on horse time
- Learn Horsemanship skills; how to groom a horse, tack, haltering, bridling,
leading your horse
- Learn horse and rider safety, how to care for, and feed your horse.
- How to keep your horse happy and healthy
- Make fun horse crafts, and even make homemade horse treats to feed the lesson horses!
We welcome campers ages 5 and older!
Spring Break Camp 2023!
Wednesday-Friday, March 15-17th
9am-3pm | $325/week | Riding lessons and more each day!
Summer 2023 Dates
Click here for a Camp Packing List and What to wear!
✦ 9am-3pm Tuesday-Friday
✦ Lunch not included.
✦ Enroll in two camps get the third camp at 25% off
✦ Enroll in three camps get the fourth at 50% off
Click Here To Enroll